Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Thousand Apologies!

Back in the past 2 weeks, I have been wrangling around with my previous freighter as they dropped me like a hot potato after they found what was my cargo.

But wait! My cargo has been checked by the authorities and deemed OK.

They are so scared that they quickly said Goodbye and Sorry in one word, then they disppeared, never to ask from me for business again.

Previously they were heckling for business from me, seeing they are so reputable and I mean reputable with a big R. I said ok.

Then the day of reckoning came on 10 November, they promptly dropped me.

So I went to my trusty freighter who helped me to bring in my 1st shipment.
After a hard struggle, he did it and now the cargo of Toy Replica Weapons being loaded up the ship, leaving for Singapore.

ETA is 20 to 24 Dec 2008.
No promises.


For you customer out there, I apolgise for this debacle.
In fact, no amount of apologises can make for it.
It is in a way beyond words, time and price.

I wasted everyone's time, busted everyone's expectations and screw everyone's hope.

I am sorry for this unfortunate event.
I apologise deeply and sincerely to all who is being hurt.

No comments: