Tuesday, August 11, 2009

This is real; no kidding!

This is a real case; happened at Black Tech's doorstep!

As quoted by Black Tech's boss:

"Actually today got a kid come in near opening time, want to buy a rifle and play and wanted me to sell a modified display gun to play with in public. I told him NO he can't do that, then he tried to play punk and said he had better airsoft guns at home.

Big mistake.

One of the other customer there was an officer (off duty). (Was at the shop buying a bag/pouch for use)

Looks around 13-14. The officer in plain clothes, he just put his hand on the kids soldier, took out his identification and said "police. Please follow me outside." -.-;;

Poor thing. A search warrant and his particulars was taken down. Probably lost all his airsoft guns.

Never see that kid before... first timer and blur as hell I'll bet about laws here in Singapore."


Like I said before, my country view guns (toys or not) with Utmost Seriousness.



No comments: