Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Piece of Manliness!

On this part starts my next rant, sentiments and 
whatever on "V"

I had my fantasies on what if Solid Snake pits himself against these Lizards.

Holy Gwoka-moley !

The Man Snake versus the Alien Snake ! Ha Ha Ha !

  
VS
Snake will shove his piece of MANLY SOCOM into that beatch's mouth.
 
Scream ! Beeeatch !

YESH ! THE SOCOM !
( To be the exact, the H&K MK23 is one of the Manliest Piece used in the face of warfare)


This piece of Crock-Ass is for PUSSY Pricks !

 Maybe I am an asshole.but alien bashing can be ridiculous at times >:)

When I was a boy watching weekly episodes of V then, I would concoct 101 plans to bash these f**king aliens in.

From bombing their ship's reactors to just staging a shootout at their bases.

 When you get to Hell, 
Tell 'em I sent you and you will get a GROUP DISCOUNT !!!

Then comes my next part of this fabulous, ludicrous entry:
UFO: Enemy Unknown 


Okay. That is my next coming part.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2, tetracycline,