Monday, November 14, 2005

I am Tired.....Knocked out....Argh!!!

Owww........my legs, after days of Full shift at a Shopping center ( I was promoting my company's stuffs there), my brain is down to the basic functions and I don't my middle name anymore plus I gonna have problems reacting to Adult Action Movies. ( I am too tired to be aroused)

But YES! I have sold lots of stuffs and showcased sucessfully my company's mechandise to the consumers.

One thing I don't get it; there ARE people against PC games.
What the heck man? This is the Age of Internet. You need PCs to know what's going on!
I get to listen to reasons like I don't wanna my kids to addicted ( who does?) or
It's promotes violence ( This is a world where you must fight your rights, you Hippy!) and degrades peace ( Oh yeah, smoking Weeds promotes peace? Then why ban it?)

The really outlandish ones are like: I don't have time to know so much or Ask my maid! or No Money.....(Yeah, right. Excuses, Exschmuses, Schcuses........why don't you say just say Woah! That's new stuff to learn. )

Pride is something we can afford to live without. ( Like it can generate interest.....)
Or your knowledge which is something most people I know just stuff it in one corner or "give back to the teacher". ( No, it can't generate Interest in banks if you keep and don't use it)

Ignorance is a Bane of our society in which it promotes Dumbness, stupidity & the "I dunno" culture.
" I follow the instruction can already!" is the classic word to say when one gets in tight spot.

You know, your parents don't invest time & money in your dumbness or ignorance which can proven in seconds.
Rather they wanna invest in your knowledge and savvyness which take minutes and some analysis to find out. Mind you that takes decades of cultivating!

Which is why people are losing jobs to places like the Middle Kingdom and Western Paradise. They can say the same thing and do the same stuffs for a lower price even lower......for a pair of SHOES! ( Nasty sweatshop owners, they ought be Iron maidened!)

Game Culture is something I would love to have in my country.
For now it's confined to a certain of people who are hard core players.
Also it is something that needs to be trained and cultured from young.
Please don't follow the Bad ones ( Spent 20 hour a day playing, 1 meal a day and no toilet breaks!)
RIDICULOUS!!!

I'll in the WCG 2005 Finals as a Corperate Guest! I am proud to represent my country as part of this Event!

No comments: