Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My 1st Blog

Ok, this is me 1st or virgin blog ( you like the term).

Frankly speaking, I have dabbling with PC for a long time from my first Apple Mac in 1988 to my 1st IBM compatible (a 386 PC with 2 MB ram) in 1991 to my first Pentium in 1996 to my current AMD which is fast becoming obsolete in 6 months time. ( I think so)

My! The world of computers is a fast one! I have been BBSing in the 1990s then with the introduction of the Internet, I have never looked back ever since.

I have been playing games since the time of Atari, Nintendo and Sega not to mention Neo Geo. PC also included.
Remember, X-com: UFO defense, X-com: Terror from the Deep and Wing Commander?
(If you born within the 1970s & the 1980s, you most probably do)
Still, playing game now though in my late 20s. I am 30 next yr. Old man by gamers' standard.

I work in many professions before; I was a Chef apprentice (Yes, I do know how to cook), a Sales Assistant ( kinda of common job in Singapore), a Dept store supervisor
and now a PC Games guy! Cool huh?


Today as always, I prefer to work outside my office. I never liked to coop myself in the office and pretend everything is fine.
(Think of an Ostrich, I know I know, they don't do that in the real world)

Hey, no one ever told you that work these days are just going to the office and incubate your rear end from 9 to 5 & go home.
Although I wanted that sort of job, but the reality is that: Nope. They don't EXIST these days.


Evening at 7 to 8 pm, I go home and enjoy a dose of Nat Geo or Discovery channel.
Anything but our local channel.......I got pissed by their innane (that's a polite word to use) plots and bizarre characters portrayals. Oh yeah, I have plethora of "colorful" words for them.
Somehow, it's uncouth, vulgar and coarse. ( As rough as grade zero sandpaper)

Long live Cable TV!

No comments: