Thursday, March 18, 2010

Silencer Mod

I know that you guys out there have been asking how you make the silencer removable ?

Well, I have been at work hard.
 And I have came up with these two methods for doing.

This is one way of two ways I did:

Adding a coupler joint for the sliencer, screw in the silencer for that assassin mood!


This is 12.7mm coupler ; saw off the hexagon end.


The sawn off end file it to smooth edge and use super glue or Loctite to attach the pistol.


This coupler is used to stick the other end of the silencer.


This is the end result.


Screwing in.......


And done.

Now for a paint job........
Now undergoing paint job. Using metallic black and then dull with "dull lacquer".


I have not screwed in the silencer yet as the paint have not set yet.

No comments: